Dean Search: College of Nursing
Provost Robert S. DiPaola has announced a national search for a new Dean of the College of Nursing. Nominations for search committee members were solicited in February from the College of Nursing and from faculty, staff and student leadership groups via Senate Council, Staff Senate and the Student Government Association. Based on these nominations, the committee has been formed.
Names and CVs of finalists will made available to the UK community 24 hours prior to their open forums. To access this information, individuals must have a linkblue ID and password.
Following each forum, an online survey about the candidate will be available for 48 hours after the completion of each candidate's visit.
- Chipper Griffith – Acting Dean, College of Medicine; Professor, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Tukea Talbert – Chief Diversity Officer, UK HealthCare; Adjunct Assistant Professor, Nursing
- Lacey Buckler – Chief Advanced Practice Officer, UK HealthCare; Adjunct Instructor, Nursing
- Amanda Fallin-Bennett – Assistant Professor, Nursing
- Ellen Hahn – Marcia A. Dake Professor, Nursing
- Jake Higgins – Assistant Professor, Nursing
- Melinda Ickes – Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies, Kinesiology and Health Promotion; Senate Council Nominee
- Jenna Knight – Undergraduate Student, College of Nursing; Student Government Association Nominee
- Delanor Manson – Alumna; Chief Executive Officer, Kentucky Nurses Association; Member, Dean’s Advisory Board
- Gwen Moreland – Chief Nurse Executive, UK HealthCare; Adjunct Assistant Professor, Nursing
- Debra Moser – Professor, Nursing; Assistant Dean of PhD Program and Scholarly Affairs
- Chizimuzo Okoli – Professor, Nursing; Chair, Faculty Council
- Evelyn Parrish – Associate Professor, Nursing; Assistant Dean of Accreditation and Strategic Outcomes
- Carol Simpson – Simulation Instructional Support Specialist; Staff Senate Nominee
- Virginia Valentin - Associate Professor, Department Chair and Program Director, Physician Assistant Studies