Dean Search: The Graduate School
The University of Kentucky is seeking a leader to serve as Dean of the Graduate School and Associate Provost for Graduate and Professional Education. This individual will provide leadership and direction for the Graduate School and professional education at UK and will facilitate collaboration among academic units and other areas of institutional leadership. The deadline to apply is September 15.
The Provost has appointed the following members to the search committee. As we get further into the process, we will be seeking input campus-wide from faculty, staff and students as well.
After an extensive search, the University of Kentucky will bring multiple finalists for a new dean of The Graduate School and associate provost for graduate and professional education to the campus for forums and meetings, beginning this week.
Members of the UK community are invited to view the candidates and their CVs 24 hours prior to the candidate's open forum at this link. Please note: you must have a linkblue ID to view this page.
Following each open forum, a webform will become available at the link above to submit feedback for each candidate.
- Scott Lephart – Professor and Dean, College of Health Sciences
- Corrine Williams – Associate Professor, College of Public Health; Acting Associate Vice President for Student Well-being
- Kalea Benner, Associate Professor, Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairs and Director of Graduate Studies, College of Social Work
- Jay-Marie Bravent, Librarian III and Graduate Outreach and Teaching Archivist, UK Libraries
- Lisa Cassis, Professor, College of Medicine; Vice President for Research
- Christopher Crawford, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies (Physics and Astronomy), College of Arts and Sciences
- Johanna Hoch, Associate Professor and Program Director (Athletic Training), College of Health Sciences
- Vanessa Jackson, Professor and Department Chair (Retailing and Tourism Management), College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Cameron French, Graduate Student, Martin School of Public Policy and Administration
- Pedro Martin, Graduate Student, College of Engineering
- Suzanne McGinnis, Assistant Director of Admissions and Recruitment, Graduate School
- Michael Preacely, Lecturer, College of Fine Arts; Alumnus
- Danelle Stevens-Watkins, Associate Professor, College of Education; Associate Vice President for Research (Diversity and Inclusion)
- Ron Zimmer, Professor and Director (Martin School), Graduate School